Sandbags standout amongst the most versatile flood battling instruments and is a basic, successful approach to counteract or diminish floodwater harm. In spite of the fact that sandbags don’t promise a watertight seal, they are a demonstrated obstruction to deter water harm.
Sandbags have been utilized to:
- Avoid overtopping of levees
- Direct a stream’s present flow to a particular area
- Construct ring dikes around boils on levee back slopes, levee toes or behind levees
- Use as weight on back inclines of saturated levees
- Weigh down visquine or straw bunches
- Buttress on back slopes and the toe of saturated levee
For more information on Sandbags please contact All Coast Packaging.